Color coated board quality standard
1. Mechanical properties are important indicators for measuring formability and are important parameters for determining and adjusting the processing technology. Therefore, it should be considered first when processing.
2. Pencil hardness, T-bend, impact work and other indicators are closely related to processing performance, so it should be fully considered.
3. When the shape of the part is complicated and the degree of deformation is large, multi-pass forming should be adopted. If it is formed at one time, the adhesion between the coating and the substrate may be broken due to excessive deformation.
4. When processing, set the appropriate gap according to the shape of the mold, deformation characteristics, process conditions and other factors. The thickness of the coating should be considered when setting the gap.
5. Most coatings can be used as solid lubricants and meet the lubrication requirements of most forming processes. Some coatings can improve the lubricity of the coating by adjusting the formulation. If the lubricity of the coating is insufficient, the lubricity can be improved by oiling, waxing, and peeling off the protective film. However, it should be noted that wet lubricants tend to absorb dirt and should be removed prior to installation. The peelable protective film should also be removed as soon as possible after construction.
6. The reasonable processing speed should be set according to the equipment condition, process conditions, part shape and other factors. The deformation speed is too high, which may cause the coating to peel off. The flexibility of the coating is reduced at low temperatures, so low temperature processing should be avoided. If the ambient temperature is low, the material should be heated to a certain temperature before processing.